Hugg organic ethos is simple to produce natural organic baby products, in the most sustainable and transparent means possible.
We launched in 2018 with the Hugg organic bedside crib, Ireland's first organic bedside crib. This innovative bedside crib delivers all the wonderful benefits of close physical contact needed for Safer Co-sleeping, Physiological regulation, frequent feeding, and sleep arousal that babies need for the first six months as recommended by research from UNICEF/The Lullaby Trust UK.
Made in Donegal, this crib is made from natural materials such as FSC Birch wood, organic cotton, with zero toxins and plastics.
Since our launch the hugg crib has been shipped to over 15 countries worldwide and has received numerous awards such as
- Best Crib by the Junior Design Awards, London 2018
- Nursery Product to Watch, by the Junior Design Awards London 2018
- Irish Made Awards for Furniture Design of the Year 2017
- Image Interiors Home Product of the Year 2018
- Made for Mum Awards, UK, Top Ten Bedside Cribs in 2020.
In 2020 we launched our new range of organic baby textiles, and are launching more products in 2021 with some exciting collaborations to be announced.