What makes Emerald Education Centre different?
I am Elaine Lingard, the centre owner, and a qualified teacher with over 26 years of teaching experience, including senior management. I have a B.Ed. Hons degree from Reading University, as well as Diplomas in Educational Psychology, Autism Awareness, and Performance Coaching. I had helped to run a successful centre in the UK for 4 years before opening my own centre, offering in-person and online lessons.
Our tuition sessions are available for children aged 5-16. We offer a FREE assessment for all primary pupils. Our students work on an individualised learning programme, made especially to meet their needs.
We work by:
- reinforcing material covered in school
- providing a stimulating and interesting learning environment for children
- using multi-sensory activities
- using IT to engage students
- setting achievable goals and giving weekly feedback to parents
- setting homework to reinforce the learning from our tuition sessions.
We believe that every child should reach their full potential. Each student has a tailor-made programme to meet their specific needs, whether they are struggling in class, have special needs or are gifted in Maths or English and need further enrichment.
By appointment only
June 2, 2020 5:57 pm local time