This course covers the fundamental elements of setting up and running a successful blog. You will learn:
• how to choose blog topics and how to plan writing sessions to fit around your busy work schedule
• how blogging can increase engagement for your business and lead to sales and new customers/clients
• how to set up a blog on your website (or how to start from scratch if you do not yet have a website)
• how to use blogging in your marketing and social media plan
The course will be from 7:45 pm – 8:45 pm via Zoom over three weeks:
• Thursday 27th October 2022
• Thursday 3rd November 2022
• Thursday 10th November 2022
It is FREE to members. If you are interested but not yet a member, please contact Caitríona Sinnott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 3560999
A little bit about our trainer ….
Owner, Emerald Education Centre
Elaine Lingard has created a global education company providing online and in-person tutoring in Maths and English skills to children worldwide. She has built networks with fellow tutors, families, and educators globally. Previously a deputy head teacher in the UK education system, Elaine now runs her business from Bundoran and has recently introduced student support packs which she sells through her e-commerce website. She believes your network is indeed your net worth!