Adding Your Listing After Registration
This is a Business Listing Guide for existing members of the Donegal Women in Business Network.
If you wish to join the Network, please click here and follow the instructions on that page.
By following the below steps or downloading Business Listing Guide you will be able to add or update your business listing in just a few quick steps.
Click this link.
Make sure you are logged into your account. You can tell by looking in the top right-hand corner of your screen – you should see your username there. If not, login now.
Click on the ‘Buy Package’ button – NB you will not be charged again.
ADDING YOUR BUSINESS LISTING
There are seven parts to the Business Listing section.
It is important to add as much detail as possible to really showcase your business.
Enter as much detail as possible about your business in each section.
- Write a nice, detailed description of your business, products, and services.
- Be sure to add a clickable link to your listing in the general section.
- To do this highlight your company name, click the ‘link’ button and enter the full URL, including the ‘http’ or ‘https’ at the beginning. This will let people visit your business directly from your Business Listing.
- Add a logo, cover image and any other images you would like to show off in this section. Click on the box with the little upwards facing arrow to open up the images on your computer.
- Use a square image for the logo as the photos will be cropped into a circle on the website listing.The cover page is a long image (dimensions – 1425 X 500) so be sure to use a long image for this, possibly something like your Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn cover photo.
- Add relevant business contact information.
Social Media Section
- Add as many networks as you have. The main ones will be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Click the ‘Select Network’ button to choose as many as you like.
Once you choose your network(s) you now need to add the full URLs. To get these go to your business’ social media page (Facebook for example), you can copy and paste the URL from your browser.
- Add the URLs for all selected social media pages, and your website.
Work Hours Section
- Depending on when your business is open, use the day tabs and ‘Add Hours’ button to update the correct times.
- Do this for every day you are open. If you are an online business you may want to choose ‘Open All Day‘.
- Enter the full address of your business.
- Choose the category which best describes your business from the drop down menu.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button.
- You will be shown your completed business listing.
- You should ensure you are happy with how your photos look, check the text for typos and make sure all your links are working correctly.
- Once you are happy with your listing, click ‘Submit Listing’. Or click ‘Edit Listing’ to make any changes.
- You will see the below message confirming your listing submission was successful. You will receive an email confirmation of the same. It will take a couple of days for your profile to be approved. Once it is, you will see it listed in the Directory section of the website.
If you’re having difficulties setting up your account, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with further instructions.